Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Code Red at Teahupoo = Fantabulous Surf

This is scary... but it's the stuff of my dreams :D

source: http://www.theinertia.com/surf/code-red-teahupoo/




And out of the blue, one surfer friend invites us all to go surf this weekend in Baler where we met, and just like that, I'm gonna experience it again. I hope there are waves, and this time, friendlier than last time. Surf's up!


For more inspiration (mine mostly), I'm sharing this photo by Moonshine and Saltwater who's based in La Union but shoots wherever there's surf:




Another pic by M&S. We were staying at Lola Nanny's resort last February, but I've not been to this vantage point. This capture is just awwwesome!

view of LU sunset from Lola Nanny's


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...