Wednesday, May 16, 2012

kids with the pumped up kicks...

Finally had a clue to this song's title last week. Though I heard it wrongly, I still managed to find it... weee!

The first time I heard this, I loved it mainly because of the beat. So with what itty bitty clue that I had, I scoured the net (without much difficulty) and voila!

I am loving this live performance - besides sounding like the studio version, the pirate style trance beat they did before they ended the song was awesome. Love the energy, makes me wanna dance too.

/ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks / you better run better run outrun my gun / all the other kids with the pumped up kicks / you better run better run faster than my bullet / (repeat)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...