Tuesday, January 3, 2012

#3. success with chopsticks

ate at Mashitta yesterday for dinner

Headed to Mashitta at the UP Shopping Center for an early post-class dinner. Had the chicken curry udon. Filling, though not as hot as I would have thought. I wonder if Japanese curry is as hot as Indian curry. This pic is #3 in my attempt at Project 365 because I've never been successful in using chopsticks before. I would attempt to use them at the beginning of a meal, but not yet halfway through, it'll cause me more trouble than I would care to have so I'd revert to the spoon and fork I'm more at ease with. Well this time, look at the utensils on the left side. Clean and never been used. So yay for me and for my first success with chopsticks. Granted that udon is quite thick but still, one small step at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...