Sunday, January 1, 2012

#1

my parents posing for me as they come home from church

After an 8 1/2 hour shift where I greeted 2012 with Claire and TL Marv and a call immediately after, a surreal experience of walking through the hazy streets of Cubao and EDSA, a 1 1/2 hour wait in the Victory Liner terminal in Cubao reading A Short Guide to Writing about Film and a 4 1/2 hour bus ride, I'm back to Dagupan, where I've lived and breathed the air for most of my earliest 17 years. 

And they ^^ are the ones who made this all possible. 

So as a tribute to the new year (which I just found out is the year of the dragon - hmmm), my first photo of the year will be that of these two people who've made many things possible for me. Thank you so much. I wish you all the best throughout the rest of your years. Though I've never said this a lot of times before, nor in person, I love you so much and I am very grateful for all that you've been. 

Have a splendid 2012 everyone!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pose <3 this post is very sweet!! Happy new year! 2012 here we come :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the 1st of january seems like a long way away now... what happened to plans...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...