Monday, March 5, 2012

what do pandas think about?

Finally was able to switch on my PC after a long while and find this picture sitting in my drive, randomly saved from someone's tumblr site (apologies to whoever made this). I also am in the mood to post and write about some pictures (especially about something pretty recent), but I am unable to for I have no means of transferring them from my camera. 

So I'll just go with this. My awesome friend Joyce likes pandas. It hasn't rubbed off on me yet, being friends with her for some four years now, but I hope this one will brighten her day :D




2 comments:

  1. Right on the spot! My heart just melted, don't you love 'em pandas? Oh those furry lovely giants, harmless and sweet, it makes me want to grow bamboos!! Thanks dude, this is the best way to wake up on Monday morning, seeing these adorable darlings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...